[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] parser-unbiased-choice-monad-embedding - the best parsing library; it is based on arrows (was: Pearl! I just proved theorem about impossibility of monad transformer for parsing with (1) unbiased choice and (2) ambiguity checking before running embedded monadic action (also, I THREAT I will create another parsing lib))

Askar Safin safinaskar at mail.ru
Fri Jul 9 21:49:38 UTC 2021

Пятница,  9 июля 2021, 10:08 +03:00 от "Jaro Reinders" <jaro.reinders at gmail.com>:
> You might also want to check out 'uu-parsinglib' [1]

Thanks for answer. It is essential for me to have unbiased choice, ability to embed a monad and ability to check parsing errors first and then semantic errors. I proved that this is possible with arrows only (in my previous letter and in June letters). So libraries you mentioned will help me only if they are arrow-based. I downloaded this libraries (uu-parsinglib, gll, grammatical-parsers) and found no line similar to "instance Arrow". So this libraries are not for me

==
Askar Safin
http://safinaskar.com
https://sr.ht/~safinaskar