[Haskell-cafe] Where have the discussions moved to?

Carette, Jacques carette at mcmaster.ca
Thu Jul 8 14:40:14 UTC 2021

Haskell Café used to be quite active. But in the last 2 years, at least, there have been much less traffic. In the same time frame, Haskell's popularity and community has expanded greatly. The logical conclusion is that discussions have moved elsewhere.

I know that, for example, there are at times a large amount of discussion happening via github on the proposals [1] (in fact, so much so that I unsubscribed). I am aware that the community page [2] does mention quite a few places - too many. Is there one of those places where the kinds of discussions that used to happen here have moved to?

Jacques

[1] https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals
[2] https://www.haskell.org/community/