[Haskell-cafe] Take over maintainership binary search

Jappie Klooster jappie at riskbook.com
Thu Jan 28 14:40:21 UTC 2021

Hello Hiromi,

First of all my condolences, I did not know the Muranushi had died.

For me, the concern is that the package currently doesn't build, yet the
company I work for depends on it.
I don't particularly mind anyone else taking over maintainership.
And if some of his family wants to do that, I'd be happy as well.
As long as the issue gets fixed.

However, since the company I work for is quite happy to support
opensource projects
I think it makes a lot of sense for me to take over maintainership.

In any case, this particular work of Muranushi would live on.
Which hopefully remedies opening this old wound at least a bit.

Jappie Klooster
Riskbook | Software engineer
e jappie at riskbook.com
p +31644237437

Riskbook is a Limited Company (Company No. 10475714) registered at 1
Adamson Drive, Horsehay, Telford, TF4 3UJ, United Kingdom. All contents of
this email should be treated as private and confidential unless otherwise
stated.