[Haskell-cafe] A quick question about distribution of finite maps.

Ignat Insarov kindaro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 13:36:17 UTC 2021

Hello Olaf and everyone.

This is awesome code, much more crisp than what I have been drafting.
It highlights that we need to roll out our own dynamic type system to
track that the domains of finite maps match where they should.

I find it amusing and useful that we can have _«ragged»_ binary maps
and currying still works in the absence of empty maps. So there is
some space for future work — for instance, maybe non-trivial equality
may remove this flaw. Other than that, I think the question is
clarified!