[Haskell-cafe] Bind the GAP barely legible?

Jerzy Karczmarczuk jerzy.karczmarczuk at unicaen.fr
Tue Jan 19 19:31:04 UTC 2021

Le 19/01/2021 à 19:55, Viktor Dukhovni a écrit :
> I was wondering whether in fact it was just me, or whether perhaps
> others potentially interested in reading the content were deterred by
> the design.

Actually, I was disturbed as well. But my glasses are inadequate...

 1. But I didn't react....
 2. I think that public complaining that a site design is imperfect is
    not efficient.
 3. *But I think also that people who attack those who complain, are
    even worse!*
 4. *And those (as myself) who complain that the authors' defenders,who
    criticize the critics (2), are senseless, and awful, are simply
    hopeless...!!*

Please continue this ping-pong, we have nothing better to do.

Jerzy Karczmarczuk

/Caen, France. The departure place of one William the Conqueror, who
didn't like some anglo-saxons, and decided to implement some polite
criticism/.