[Haskell-cafe] Bind the GAP barely legible?

Albert Krewinkel albert+haskell at zeitkraut.de
Tue Jan 19 18:51:19 UTC 2021

I don't think I quite understand the purpose of sending this
message. BtG is not a community project, the contact info of the
authors is very easy to find, and it is far too easy to interpret
the mail as an opinionated rant about design choices.

If you are interested in changing their concept (which,
personally, I'd be sad to see happening), why not contact the
authors?

--
Albert Krewinkel