[Haskell-cafe] Priority queue benchmarks

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 15:24:10 UTC 2021

I've started working on performance of the venerable but somewhat neglected
pqueue package. The changes I've made so far are pretty obviously good, and
make a big difference in even the most informal testing. But to make
decisions about smaller points, I really need benchmarks, and the package
has none. Does anyone know of a benchmark suite for priority queues? One
that includes algorithms that involve persistent queue use would be
particularly desirable, but I'll take anything.