[Haskell-cafe] Take-over request for: blaze-textual

Oleg Grenrus oleg.grenrus at iki.fi
Mon Aug 30 13:37:19 UTC 2021

Andrey,

sorry I implied that you should have done something extra. As i
commented on the hackage-infra issue you opened, I think it is hackage
admins who should keep the (public) log of requested & executed package
takeovers.

... or was you able to reach Bryan who migrated the repository? In that
case sorry for all the confusion, I assumed it went directly to the
Hackage admins as Bryan was not so easy to contact!

- Oleg