[Haskell-cafe] The second day of the 2021 Haskell Symposium is now streaming on YouTube

Hage, J. (Jurriaan) J.Hage at uu.nl
Fri Aug 27 10:55:10 UTC 2021

Haskellers,

Today is the 2nd day of the 2021 Haskell Symposium and it is being streamed on Youtube.
If you want a taste of it join us while it is still public.

After the invited talk of Mathieu Boespflug yesterday (we maxed out at about a 100 viewer on Youtube and some
74 people in Airmeet) we will have yet another invited talk on Linear Haskell today by Jean-Philippe Bernardy, and one of the
five research talks will be on Linear Haskell as well. On top of that there are four more research talks on your favorite
programming language.

Here’s the link: https://youtu.be/6pJKIjn95eU

Do not miss out, and no need to register for ICFP.

Best,
Jurriaan Hage
Chair