[Haskell-cafe] Free online intro/advanced Haskell courses [YouTube]

Mario J. Hesles mariojlhm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 16:22:56 UTC 2021

Hi Graham,

When I first purchased and read through the first edition of your book, I
recall feeling a tad envious of the students who'd had the opportunity to
go through the material in a lecture-based setting. These videos will be an
excellent resource to point to. Thank you very much for preparing and
releasing them.

Sincerely,
Mario J. Hesles