[Haskell-cafe] ANN: first release candidate for stack-2.7
eborsboom at fpcomplete.com
Sat Apr 24 16:38:41 UTC 2021
You can download binaries for this pre-release from here: https://github.com/commercialhaskell/stack/releases/tag/rc%2Fv22.214.171.124<https://github.com/commercialhaskell/stack/releases/tag/rc/v126.96.36.199>
**Changes since v188.8.131.52:**
* `stack repl` now always warns about GHCi problems with loading multiple
packages. It also sets now proper working directory when invoked with
one package. See
* `custom-setup` dependencies are now properly initialized for `stack dist`.
This makes `explicit-setup-deps` no longer required and that option was
* Nix integration now passes `ghcVersion` (in addition to existing `ghc`) to
`shell-file` as an identifier that can be looked up in a compiler attribute set.
* Nix integration now allows Nix integration if the user is ready in nix-shell.
This gets rid of "In Nix shell but reExecL is False" error.
* `stack list` is a new command to list package versions in a snapshot.
* Consider GHC 9.0 a tested compiler and remove warnings.
* `custom-preprocessor-extensions` is a new configuration option for allowing
stack to be aware of any custom preprocessors you have added to `Setup.hs`.
* Added `--candidate` flag to `upload` command to upload a package candidate
rather than publishing the package.
* Error output using `--no-interleaved-output` no longer prepends indentating
whitespace. This allows emacs compilation-mode and vim quickfix to locate
and track errors. See
* `stack new` now suppports branches other than `master` as default for
GitHub repositories. See
* Ignore all errors from `hi-file-parser`. See
* Support basic auth in package-indices. See
* Add support for parsing `.hi`. files from GHC 8.10 and 9.0. See
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe