[Haskell-cafe] IntelliJ Haskell plugins?

Andrei Dziahel develop7 at develop7.info
Wed Apr 21 13:00:28 UTC 2021

Hands down Intellij-haskell[1] — it saw good progress these two years
despite being essentially a one-man effort (shout out to my man Rik
van der Kleij!). There's also HaskForce[2] which is pretty much in a
maintenance mode nowadays.

1: https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/8258-intellij-haskell
2: https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/7602-haskforce

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 2:48 PM Gregory Guthrie <guthrie at miu.edu> wrote:

> Does anyone have experience with and a recommendation for the best Haskell for the IntelliJ IDE?

Regards,
Andrei Dziahel