[Haskell-cafe] Some Love for wxHaskell

Ivan Perez ivanperezdominguez at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 12:53:10 UTC 2021

I'd be happy to see some love being given to wxHaskell. When it installed
correctly, I found it very easy to use and the result was visually more
compelling to Windows users than GTK (which also worked fine, btw).

I built a reactive framework a few years ago [1] and wxHaskell was one of
the supported backends.

I wrote an email 2 years ago asking for a fix for mac that I needed for
work and never got a response.

Maybe it's time to pass maintenance on to others?

Ivan

[1] https://github.com/keera-studios/keera-hails