[Haskell-cafe] Some Love for wxHaskell

Tilmann t_gass at gmx.de
Sun Apr 18 10:49:11 UTC 2021

Hi cafe,

I think wxHaskell needs some love :) Over the years I've written a small
client for FICS (Free Internet Chess Server) and wxHaskell has served me
really well. Also, wxWidgets seems solid and alive.. but today,
wxHaskell is lagging behind updates and seems *sniff* dead. Is someone
working on wxHaskell atm? I'd love to connect and help. If not, is there
some interest to rejuvenate wxHaskell? Who is also depending on
wxHaskell and wants to keep it going? Or, is it time to move on to gtk
or reflex?

Very much looking forward to your replies!

Best,

Tilmann