[Haskell-cafe] Looking for a toy imperative language implementationin Haskell for research

Compl Yue compl.yue at icloud.com
Tue Apr 6 05:10:52 UTC 2021

https://github.com/e-wrks/edh It's dynamically typed, not sure you want that, and maybe overkill wrt features. Pending 0.3 release, which has a lot changed since 0.1 and 0.2. The latest branch may appear a bit more stable than the 0.3 branch, yet unrelease anyway. On 04/06/2021 08:32, Igor Moreno Santos wrote: Hi, I'm looking for a toy imperative language implementation in Haskell for research purposes. I imagine something like the language of arithmetic expressions from TAPL ch. 3 augmented with - while-loop (so the CFG has loops) - blocks (sequence of statements to put inside loops and conditionals) - assignment (otherwise we can't show any effects from sequences) I think there's probably nothing exactly like that so we might end up doing it ourselves but maybe there's already something out there. Thank you in advance. Regards, Igor Moreno _______________________________________________ Haskell-Cafe mailing list To (un)subscribe, modify options or view archives go to: http://mail.haskell.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/haskell-cafe Only members subscribed via the mailman list are allowed to post.