[Haskell-cafe] Looking for a toy imperative language implementation in Haskell for research

Igor Moreno Santos igormoreno at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 00:32:59 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm looking for a toy imperative language implementation in Haskell for
research purposes. I imagine something like the language of arithmetic
expressions from TAPL ch. 3 augmented with
- while-loop (so the CFG has loops)
- blocks (sequence of statements to put inside loops and conditionals)
- assignment (otherwise we can't show any effects from sequences)

I think there's probably nothing exactly like that so we might end up doing
it ourselves but maybe there's already something out there.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Igor Moreno