[Haskell-cafe] Readable Haskell

Ian Zimmerman itz at very.loosely.org
Sun Sep 20 20:08:06 UTC 2020

On 2020-09-21 00:30, Ignat Insarov wrote:

> We have retina screens, GPU accelerated rendering and magical
> auto-completion.

Who's "we"? 1 and 2 are constrained by money. 1 and 3 are also
constrained by personal preference.

I need a _big_ screen because I also do photo processing beside coding,
and I can't afford 2 screens, one big and another high density.

And I use completion only by explicit request (ie. a specific
keybinding), because it isn't good enough (and can't be) to be always
right, and for me the stress from correcting it when wrong outweighs the
benefit of the common case, when right.

Veering off-topic, hence redirecting replies to myself.

--
Ian