[Haskell-cafe] Readable Haskell

Misja Alma misja.alma at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 15:32:00 UTC 2020

Thanks, these links are really useful! This definitely answers part of my
question.

But what would still be really useful are some more or less generally
accepted best practices about variable naming, indentation, when to use
nested functions vs when to prefer keeping functions short, etc with
regards to readability.