[Haskell-cafe] Readable Haskell

Tom Ellis tom-lists-haskell-cafe-2017 at jaguarpaw.co.uk
Sat Sep 19 15:20:01 UTC 2020

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 05:02:41PM +0200, Misja Alma wrote:
> I have been writing Haskell in my spare time for a couple of years now, but
> when I showed some code lately to a friend he remarked that he didn't find
> it very readable. Actually I agree, when I look at my own code of a couple
> of months old I have trouble figuring out too what exactly it is doing.

Could you perhaps show the code?  Then I may be able to give
suggestions about how to improve it.

I have written a few articles about refactoring to improve readability
it Haskell, for
example:

* http://h2.jaguarpaw.co.uk/posts/good-design-and-type-safety-in-yahtzee/
* http://h2.jaguarpaw.co.uk/posts/refactoring-neural-network/