[Haskell-cafe] Haskell-Cafe Digest, Vol 206, Issue 17

Jaro Reinders jaro.reinders at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 18:16:11 UTC 2020

uu-parsinglib [1] is an error correcting parser combinator library. There is a
"short" tutorial that explains some of the ideas behind that library [2]. The
error correcting is covered in section 7. I should also mention that it is
already a bit old and not maintained anymore, so there might be some rough edges.

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/uu-parsinglib
[2]
http://www.cs.tufts.edu/~nr/cs257/archive/doaitse-swierstra/combinator-parsing-tutorial.pdf