[Haskell-cafe] Psa : perhaps time for maintainers to start migrating off Travis ci

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 20:40:39 UTC 2020

I've gotten things to be even nice and working on windows finally!
(including having the steps shared on on platforms in a single buildway :)
! )

plus figuring out how to sidestep a fun / terrible issue on windows , but
now fixed for me :)

https://github.com/cartazio/ralist/actions/runs/373071421/workflow  is the
current one i have and attached is a copy that should be easy to adapt

enjoy!