[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] esqueleto-3.3.3.0: Support for UNION, safer joins, and subquery joins!

Christian Charukiewicz c.charukiewicz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 21:51:08 UTC 2020

Hi all,

My friend Ben Levy and I spent a while writing and documenting
Database.Esqueleto.Experimental, a new module in the esqueleto package
which adds support for UNION, subqueries, and improves the safety of outer
JOINs. We've done a lot of use/testing of this implementation, but it is
currently in the Experimental module in order to allow for gathering
feedback. It is now live on Hackage as esqueleto-3.3.3.0.

The module docs give examples of the new functionality. Feel free to take a
take a look here:
https://hackage.haskell.org/package/esqueleto-3.3.3.0/docs/Database-Esqueleto-Experimental.html

Thanks,
Christian