[Haskell-cafe] GSoC 2020

Guillem Bartrina Moreno guillembartrina at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 14:20:45 UTC 2020

Hello everybody!
My name is Guillem and I'm a 3rd year computer science student from Spain.
This semester I'm taking Functional Programming, where we use Haskell as
base language, and Compilers courses. I really love Haskell and the
functional programming paradigm in general, so when I saw it in the GSoC
list I got really excited.

The idea that caught my attention, that is related to both Haskell and
Compilers, is:
- Update stylish-haskell to use ghc-lib-parser

I have a medium understanding of Haskell and I would like to know if this
idea is suitable for me. I've tried to start reading the source code and I
have understood the most part.

I will proceed to write my proposal in the next few days if all goes well.

All thoughts are welcome!

Thanks for your attention,
--
Guillem Bartrina Moreno