[Haskell-cafe] Adding Content-Addressable Storage to GHC

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 18:49:55 UTC 2020

I slightly feel like we should first upgrade the typeable hashing rep from
md5 to sha3-256 or something like that (though i've talked about how
finding a compilable pair of  collisions would make for a fun april first
package ), but I do think theres certainly some really cool things if we
think about that sort of direction carefully. I'm not aware of any efforts
in this direction atm