[Haskell-cafe] Data.Map - visiting tree nodes withi a given key range ?

Compl Yue compl.yue at icloud.com
Sun Mar 15 17:30:14 UTC 2020

Thanks Olaf,

Can you point me to the specific function for key range traversal? I
went over the module doc for Data.Map.Internal and
Data.Map.Strict.Internal twice, yet still don't get which one supposed
to work for me, or I should ignore doc and look at the code instead ?

And the values to be scanned in specific key range are going to be
consumed by some CPS mutual iterator, so fold can't be used as I see it.

Best regards,

Compl