[Haskell-cafe] lib for drawing with mouse

mechvel at scico.botik.ru mechvel at scico.botik.ru
Tue Mar 3 17:14:44 UTC 2020

On 2020-03-03 15:44, Brandon Allbery wrote:
> gtk2hs is a dead project, gi is its successor. I don't know if it has
> similar examples.

* Still Gtk2Hs does no seem to provide an interface
   mouse-drawn curve <--> coordinate list,
* I do not see a Manual on  gi or Gtk or Hoodle,
* Detexity does not look like a free tool (?).

So, it looks like I have to use a Python script for the needed
interface, while
the main program being written in Haskell.

------
Sergei