[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Love Conference (the 31st of July & 1st of August, 2020)

Ida Bzowska ida.bzowska at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 11:39:46 UTC 2020

Hi,

Indeed, that's a very accurate comment :) so we are waiting for 30 minutes
long talks, but if you have a longer presentation in mind, we will try to
be agile and make a schedule that will handle it. The presentation flow
will be based on screen sharing for sure, but this time probably it would
not be zoom (we used it previously
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0w_pITUTyU).
<3 We are still waiting for submissions (till the 1st of July). <3

λCheers,
Ida Bzowska

czw., 25 cze 2020 o 18:25 Joachim Breitner <mail at joachim-breitner.de>