[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] Enpuzzled - iOS/Android Haskell game

Miriam miriam at keera.co.uk
Thu Jun 18 17:45:19 UTC 2020

Hi everyone!

After years of work, thousands of commits, and over 100 uploads to
iTunes and Android, we are very happy to finally announce Enpuzzled, a
Haskell game for iOS and Android.

Enpuzzled is a brain teaser that anyone can enjoy quietly, so there is
no timer and no rush: it's just you against the board. The game is
suitable for all audiences and requires no permissions to run, as part
of our recent movement 'Safe2Play'.

iTunes: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/enpuzzled/id1460083994
Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.keera.games.enpuzzled
Web page: https://enpuzzled.haskell.games
Official announcement:
https://keera.co.uk/2020/06/18/enpuzzled-released-for-android-and-ios/
Issue tracker: https://github.com/keera-studios/enpuzzled
Support/questions: support at keera.co.uk

Safe2Play:
https://keera.co.uk/2020/06/17/safe2play-caring-for-privacy-in-an-interconnected-world/

This is our second self-published mobile Haskell game, and one more
small step in a long way towards making Haskell a real possibility for
game programming. You can find some technical details in the official
announcement. We would like to publicly thank all beta testers, who
patiently tried version after version, and all the people who supported
the development in different ways.

If you'd like to support the development of more Haskell games, please
consider buying Enpuzzled and/or spreading the word. We currently have
three more games at different stages of development. You can follow the
development on our website and on social networks, where we will also
post calls for early testers.

Have fun, and happy Haskelling!

Miriam,
Keera Studios