[Haskell-cafe] Looking for a paper [Dijkstra-Dot]

Ben Franksen ben.franksen at online.de
Thu Jun 11 16:49:54 UTC 2020

Dear Anthony

I appreciate that you explained the reasoning behind your dislike of the
way the authors express their point of view. Yes, the way the Haskeller
is painted there is not favourable. And yes, the authors make a few
mistakes and don't appear to be experts, I'll give you that. Still, I
personally found it funny to read and it gave me pause to think about
the issues mentioned. Call it satire if that helps. As Tucholsky once
said: "Was darf die Satire? Alles."

Cheers
Ben