[Haskell-cafe] Future of lucid

chris done haskell-cafe at chrisdone.com
Wed Jun 10 13:23:59 UTC 2020

Hi Simon,

I am still maintaining and actively using the package. Architecture-wise, nothing substantial has changed in the 6 years since its release. Just small additions. This package pretty much maintains itself. PRs come and go.

In fact, any kind of overhauls or user-facing design changes at this stage would cause disruption and I would encourage that to be achieved in a separate package with a new name. In review, I'm very happy with Lucid's design and plan to maintain it long-term into the future for as long as HTML is relevant.

However, I am providing no Q&A or "tech support". Having an issue tracker would say otherwise.

Oleg is also a maintainer.

Cheers,

Chris