[Haskell-cafe] Popularity?!

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at miu.edu
Wed Jun 3 16:33:02 UTC 2020

Yep. But hey, why doubt good PR!

Even COBOL jobs are high paying recently.

Nonetheless, This is (real) data from a survey, from one place where language techies hang-out. Not definitive, but interesting. Haskell gets such little respect and good PR, anything is nice to see.

And I think that anyone who has to program in Perl deserves higher pay than ... :-)

Don't take the numbers "seriously", just enjoy.

Dr. Gregory Guthrie
Maharishi International University