[Haskell-cafe] Popularity?!

Chris Smith cdsmith at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 15:51:31 UTC 2020

https://insights.stackoverflow.com/survey/2020#top-paying-technologies  is
the link.  Honestly, though, the salary numbers seem so wrong that I find
it hard to take them seriously.  I imagine what's going on here is that
salaries vary mainly by location.  Technologies that have not been adopted
in regions where salaries are lower will show up at the top of this list.
It says nothing about how salaries in any given area will compare.
Interpreting correlations like this is tricky.