[Haskell-cafe] Job: Medical Solutions with Haskell in Freiburg (German speaker required)

David Leuschner leuschner at cp-med.com
Tue Jul 28 09:23:48 UTC 2020

Dear Haskellers,

our team is very happily and successfully using Haskell in production for
over 10 years.  We're currently hiring german-speaking/learning, full-time,
on-site Haskell developers to work on user-friendly web- and mobile
applications for doctors, nurses, patients and all other people involved.

We have a very experienced team and we're looking for new-comers that are
eager to learn as well as we're looking for experienced Haskell developers.

We'd love to hear from you!

Please look at our full announcement on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/hy8tuv/medical_solutions_with_haskelltypescript_in/

Kind regards,

 David

--
David Leuschner
Entwicklungsleitung

Lohmann & Birkner Software Solutions GmbH
Alt-Reinickendorf 25
13407 Berlin

Email: leuschner at cp-med.com
Web:  http://www.checkpad.de

Lohmann und Birkner Software Solutions GmbH
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dr. Ruediger Lohmann
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 130806 B