[Haskell-cafe] ekg-core/RTS : bogus GC stats when running on Google Cloud Run

Marco Zocca zocca.marco at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 19:01:51 UTC 2020

Thinking a bit longer about this, this behaviour is perfectly
reasonable in the "serverless" model; resources
(both CPU and memory) are throttled down to 0 when the service is not
processing requests, which is exactly what
ekg picks up.
Why logs are printed out even outside of requests is still a bit of a
mystery, though ..