[Haskell-cafe] Haskell positions available at Luminous Computing.

David Banas capn.freako at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 00:19:55 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I have 3 Haskell openings on my team at Luminous Computing, Inc.
https://www.luminouscomputing.com/ <https://www.luminouscomputing.com/>

We are using Haskell to build our tools (chip design, architecture explorer, and customer design compiler). And I’m looking for a different individual to own each tool. Of course, in a start-up flexibility is key, but that’s the official notion of how things would be arranged.

Please, take a brief look at our web site. And, if you think you might be interested, let me know, so we can chat and explore a potential fit.

Thanks,
David Banas
Chief Architect
Luminous Computing, Inc.