[Haskell-cafe] Fwd: State of BNFC-meta and friends

Artem Pelenitsyn a.pelenitsyn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 18:07:25 UTC 2020

Dear cafe,

I tried to contact Jonas, the maintainer of BNFC-meta[1], twice
(a week ago and 1.5 months ago, see below the copies of emails)
with regards to updating the package to recent GHC, but with no luck.

I'm interested in taking over the package if nobody minds...

[1]: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/BNFC-meta

--
Kind regards, Artem