[Haskell-cafe] Haskell positions available at Luminous Computing.

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Sat Feb 1 23:11:27 UTC 2020

Well, to be fair, that webpage has quite a handful of red flags.
Too vague, the budget doesn't quite add up for the things you plan to do
(or for the investor names you drop), far too many investors (keeping
them happy must be like herding cats), no roadmap, no "we achieved this
and plan to achieve that in the next two years", 100% unrealistic ideas
about entering competition (photonics or no, you'll need to build
nanoscale chips, and with your current budget you have 0% chance that
this will work - leaves one wondering how serious that part is, and by
attribution, how serious the rest of the page is).

I might be interested if I were at the beginning of my career, and were
able to take risks because there's time to switch to something boring
with a good income.

Of course I might be totally wrong :-)

But paint me a sceptic here.