[Haskell-cafe] Error trying to build haskell-dbus on FreeBSD

Brandon Martin brandon at codedmart.com
Sat Feb 1 01:08:44 UTC 2020

With stack:

➜  haskell-dbus git:(master) ✗ stack exec ghc -- --version
The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compilation System, version 8.6.5

System ghc and cabal:

➜  haskell-dbus git:(master) ✗ ghc --version
The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compilation System, version 8.6.5

Same versions on my Linux machine as well.

--
Brandon Martin