[Haskell-cafe] Haskell-language-server is looking for a logo

MarLinn monkleyon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 20:57:01 UTC 2020

Something with "wings", you say.

Something that represents the "magic" of HLS, you say.

Something that shows an obvious relation to the Haskell roots, you say.

Say no more.

Definitely not based on exactly 7 minutes of research and obviously made
with all the skills and seriousness I could muster, I give you:

abominable cross of a lambda symbol and a witch on a broom stick

Sorry, had to get that out of my system. Maybe it gets some creative
juices flowing or something, who knows…

Cheers and happy holidays!