[Haskell-cafe] Enable -Wall by default?

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 03:02:42 UTC 2020

Yes, this exactly. Different people have different opinions about which
warnings they want in the midst of hacking, but many of us, at least, don't
want the potential firehose of -Wall. For one thing, temporarily commenting
out even a single function can potentially throw up dozens of warnings for
unused bindings and unused constructors.