[Haskell-cafe] What features should an (fictitious) IDE for Haskell have?

YueCompl compl.yue at icloud.com
Tue Dec 1 07:05:16 UTC 2020

Text is linear as it appears, but it is actually structured, and might be even more flexible.

 In expressing structured ideas, I don't think it's easy to beat the ergonomics of text typing with certain graphics manipulation techniques, that'll be significant discovery in civilization of human beings once realized.

The Chinese word for civilization 文明 literally reads text and enlighten.