[Haskell-cafe] Dhall for Word8, Word16, Double, etc

Simon Jakobi simon.jakobi at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 19 17:15:26 UTC 2020

Hi Josh!

dhall already provides FromDhall instances for Set and HashSet, which
fail when the input Dhall list contains duplicates. Adding instances
for e.g. Word8 that would fail when the source Natural is greater than
255 doesn't seem like a stretch.

Please do open an issue at
https://github.com/dhall-lang/dhall-haskell/issues so we can discuss
the idea with the other maintainers.