[Haskell-cafe] New package: compact-sequences

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 00:21:43 UTC 2020

I've gotten the code I wrote for my Haskell Love talk into (just
barely) good enough shape to make an initial release. So far, I have
implemented stacks and queues that take n + O(log n) space, and whose
basic operations take O(log n) time. I hope to add deques soon. More
urgently, I need to write a test suite. Furthermore, I have written
only "simple" versions, that directly use the mechanism described in
my talk. To get decent performance, it will probably be necessary to
add a layer on top of that.

The package can be found at

    http://hackage.haskell.org/package/compact-sequences-0.1.0.0

David Feuer