[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] Darcs 2.14.5 release

Ben Franksen ben.franksen at online.de
Sat Aug 8 14:45:33 UTC 2020

Hi all,

on behalf of the Darcs team, I would like to announce the release of
Darcs 2.14.5:

https://hackage.haskell.org/package/darcs-2.14.5

This is a bug-fix release and will be the latest release in the 2.14
series. In no way does it reflect the state of our development branch;
instead it contains only a very small amount of changes needed to fix an
ugly bug we recently discovered and which affects all previous versions
in the 2.12 and 2.14 series. Upgrading is advised to avoid future
incompatibilities. See the CHANGELOG for details.

We will soon release 2.16.1 which will contain the large amount of work
that has gone into darcs since the release of 2.14.0 more than two years
ago.

Cheers
Ben