[Haskell-cafe] doctest-extract

Levent Erkok erkokl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 17:19:22 UTC 2020

Hi Henning:

I’m quite interested in this, especially as doctest on GHC 8.10 has issues: https://github.com/sol/doctest/issues/264 <https://github.com/sol/doctest/issues/264> Furthermore, compiling doctests would be a huge performance boost and can speed up CI times significantly.

I’m curious why your new package does not support IO-tests. Is that a “current” limitation, or is there a fundamental reason why IO-tests ca not be supported using your approach.

Cheers,

-Levent.