[Haskell-cafe] Problem with publishing project/packages

Dominik Schrempf dominik.schrempf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:57:20 UTC 2020

Thank you, I also didn't know that a package release is enough to be added to
Stackage. I was also not aware of the cabal commands creating the documentation
for Hackage.

Nevertheless, I believe that we should improve on developer-friendliness. In the
end, we --- the developers and users --- create and maintain the libraries and
the ecosystem, and we depend on a healthy Haskell ecosystem.

Dominik