[Haskell-cafe] Questions: Using Hackage as a package maintainer?
saurabhnanda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 05:16:35 UTC 2020
I seem to be struggling with Hackage , specifically package candidates.
Is this the right place to ask the following questions:
- Does Hackage generate docs for package candidates? How long does it
take. I have waited for 12+ hours and can't seem to find any docs.
- If building docs fails, where is the error displayed? (especially for
- Do **warnings** affect this process? I see the following warning once
I upload a package candidate: 'ghc-options: -main-is' is not portable.
- Once I upload a package candidate, shouldn't it show-up on this page
automatically - https://hackage.haskell.org/packages/candidates/ ? (my
package is not showing-up here)
- Is there a page which shows all the packages that have been uploaded
by my Hackage user account?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe