[Haskell-cafe] Please repair Hugs-for-Windows download links

Thorkil Naur naur at post11.tele.dk
Sun Apr 26 15:25:45 UTC 2020

Dear Cafe,

Having recently had occasion to suggest the use of Hugs, I found that the
links provided for WinHugs and MinHugs on

  https://www.haskell.org/hugs/pages/downloading.htm

are broken. In the discussion "When did it become so hard to install
Haskell on Windows?"

  https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2020-April/132129.html

Anthony Clayden

  https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2020-April/132155.html

referred to

  https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/hugs-bugs/2018-July/001914.html

which provides working links:

  https://www.haskell.org/hugs/downloads/2006-09/WinHugs-Sep2006.exe
  https://www.haskell.org/hugs/downloads/2006-09/MinHugs-Sep2006.exe

If someone with suitable access repaired these links, I would be very
grateful. I am an occasional user of both GHC and Hugs, and although GHC
shines when it comes to efficiency, I also often appreciate the modest
and simple Hugs.

Thanks very much in advance.

Best regards
Thorkil