[Haskell-cafe] When did it become so hard to install Haskell onWindows?

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 11:28:35 UTC 2020

On Sun, 26 Apr 2020 at 15:05, Anthony Clayden <anthony_clayden at clear.net.nz>
wrote:

> Note I don't use Reddit because I'm not a brogrammer.

Dear Anthony,

I don't think this is a very fair label to apply, as it implies that anyone
that uses Reddit tends to be sexist, etc.  In many ways, Reddit (which, by
the way, I do *not* have an account for) is just the modern version of
forums by having a multitude of different sub-forums together rather than
needing multiple websites/accounts for each different topic of interest.

You are not helping your argument here by using such disparaging
terminology.

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com