[Haskell-cafe] base library on hackage

Simon Jakobi simon.jakobi at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 24 21:46:35 UTC 2020

Hi Ben,

Here are the haddocks for the latest release of base:
http://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/latest/docs/html/libraries/base-4.14.0.0/index.html

The documentation for all libraries released with GHC are available
via the GHC downloads: http://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/

Hopefully Hackage will soon be updated to include the latest boot
libraries. You can find some information on the underlying issues
here:

* https://github.com/haskell-infra/hackage-trustees/issues/240
* https://github.com/haskell/hackage-server/issues/852

Cheers,